Click HERE for more information on how we’re handling COVID-19.
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 28, 2021
*PROGRAM FULL* Register to be put on waitlist
Enjoy playing games and activities with your child for an open gym. Practice gross motor skills through movement and play. 10-15 minutes of structured games and/or songs will be facilitated towards the end of program. Light snack will be provided to take to go.
Thursdays until end of October at 1:30 (45 minutes – 1 hour) *NO PROGRAM ON SEPT 16th*
Weston Memorial Community Centre.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines we have a limited capacity. We request only one care-provider attend with child(ren). We will contact you to confirm registration.
* The resource centre needs to minimize the number of people in the site.
* Full vaccination or proof of negative COVID test required.
* Masks are required to enter the centre and all indoor programs. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you one.
Guidelines for families:
– Staying home when sick
– Mandatory masks for those over 5 years old
– Registering for in-person programs
– Sanitizing and washing hands before during and after program
– Maintain social distance
What we do:
– Staff wear masks
– Screen each family
– Limit registration
– Provide sanitizing supplies
– Sanitize frequently touched areas and equipment