Click HERE for more information on how we’re handling COVID-19.
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating indefinitely
Caroline (204) 918-5984 (Tues – Sat)
Liliene (431) 277-2742 (Mon & Wed)
Marco (204) 918-1834 (Mon-Fri)
Jalyn (431) 276-1366 (Tues, Thurs & Sat)
* The resource centre needs to minimize the number of people in the site.
* Full vaccination or proof of negative COVID test required.
* Masks are required to enter the centre and all indoor programs. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide you one.
To leave a message: (204) 938-5936
Call centre: (204) 948-2888
Call Caprice at (204) 479-2426 Mon-Wed 9:00am-5:00pm
Call Danae at (204) 918-6186 Wed-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm to schedule a phone counselling.
For crisis, please call (204) 786-8686
Call Laura, PHN from Winnipeg Regional Health Authority at (204) 612-0963 if you need prenatal and breastfeeding information, immunizations or have other health related questions.
I can help with:
– Referral to Families First Program and other family resources
– Provide prenatal information and breastfeeding information
– Providing immunizations
I’m Ready is a national research program to reach the undiagnosed and those at risk of HIV in Canada. If you want to know your status and help our research, just download the I’m Ready, Test app to order up to three free HIV self-testing kits or grab one of our kits at a pickup location near you.
Click here for more info.