We offer a variety of programs and services at Access NorWest to suit your needs including expanded walk-in services to all of our patients and the surrounding community.
If you or your family members require care for minor health issues, and your Provider is not available to see you, you can walk in to our WICC clinic for care at Access NorWest, 785 Keewatin Street.
If you are pregnant, you can drop in or call to connect with a health care provider to:
- Discuss your pregnancy choices
- Take a free pregnancy test
- Have a prenatal check-up
Call Access NorWest at (204) 938-5900 for more information.
- Call (204) 983-5900 if you need to see a primary care provider or access our Walk-in Clinic. An appointment will be made to help you over the phone. You will be told if you need to come to the clinic to be seen in person.
- You will be asked screening questions about COVID-19 over the phone and at our clinic.
- We CANNOT test or treat COVID-19 at our clinic. If you think you have been exposed, please contact Health Links – Info Santé by going to https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/ or call 204-788-8200 or toll free 1-888-315-9257.