Blake Gardens Resource Centre
We are responding to the COVID-19 virus to enable our staff to provide services as safely as possible and in a way that limits the spreads of this virus. Effective March 16, 2020, we are making changes to programs and services as well as cancelling groups, training and meetings. We are also implementing a screening process at all of our sites.
- Community members who need assistance regarding resources or food can contact our staff. We will try to accommodate and help to the best of our ability. You are not alone, we are here to help!
- Kids Breakfast: Children and parents can pickup healthy breakfast at Blake. One per child. Meals will be provided in to go containers.
- Community Lunch: Community members can pickup delicious lunch at the resource centre. Meals will be provided in to go containers, please do not bring your containers from home.
- Fruit & Veggie Market: We will continue to provide affordable fresh groceries for sale at our resource centre.
- Access to a computer and internet is available during limited drop-in hours.
- Need to talk? Call to schedule a phone counselling session.
For crisis, please call (204) 786-8686.
Mon-Wed 9:00am-5:00pm call Caprice at (204) 479-2426
Wed-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm call Danae at (204) 918-6186
- Access Food: Please call (204) 982-3660 to book your appointment at your local food bank.
- EIA: please call their central line at (204) 948-2888. We can provide contact information and limited use of our phone.
The Blake Gardens Resource Centre is located at 312 Blake Street, in the big yellow building beside Manitoba Housing.
Along with our many programs, we offer access to counselling services, EIA, and resources from a number of community partners. We also have a phone, fax machine, and computers with internet that can be used free of charge.
Be sure to visit us every Thursday afternoon for our Fruit and Veggie Market where you can purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at an affordable price. And don’t forget to visit us on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday afternoon of each month for our Mobile Library!
Visit us on Facebook for our monthly calendar and most recent updates.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Blake Gardens RC Staff
- Caprice (204) 479-2426
- Craig (204) 792-8182
- David (204) 918-5984
- Ting (204) 792-8191