A Woman’s Place
A Woman’s Place Domestic Violence Support and Legal Services provides supportive counselling and legal services for women who have exited/are exiting an abusive relationship.
All services are confidential. Free services provided include:
- Legal representation
- Legal advice and information
- Legal Aid applications
- Assistance in preparing legal documents
- Presentations on family law
- Information and assistance with protective orders
- Support groups
- Support counselling
- Accompaniment to court or appointments
- Anger Management
- Children’s counselling for children who have been exposed to family violence
- Services available city wide.
Find Out More:
Phone: (204)940-6624, Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
For more information on domestic violence, please click here.