A program for children aged 0-5 and their caregivers.
At Bright Start you can:
- meet other parents with young children in your neighbourhood
- meet one-on-one with dietitians, nurses, and counsellors – we’d love to answer your questions!
- weigh your baby
- get breast feeding support, pre/post-natal care, or immunizations
- bring your (healthy) child for a check-up with a Physician or Nurse Practitioner
- learn about the “topic of the day” with guest speakers
- access bus tickets, door prizes, and $2 meal bags
Eligibility: This is a drop-in program, no registration needed.
Time and Location:
Bright Start ACCESS:
Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:30 pm at Access NorWest (785 Keewatin Street)
Bright Start WESTBROOK:
Thursdays 9:30 – 11:30 am at Weston Community Centre (1625 Logan Avenue)
Bright Start GILBERT:
Fridays 9:30 – 11:30 am at the Gilbert Park Gym (45C Gilbert Avenue)
Find Out More:
Contact Access NorWest at 204.938.5900
Click Here for the Bright Start poster