SUSPENDED Bright Start
Suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic.
A community program for children aged 0-6 and their caregivers to play, read, sing and eat together (1.5 – 2 hours)
Supports Available to Families:
- Public Health Nurse support:
- Baby weight check
- Immunization check
- Dietitian support (Last Tues of the month & Thurs):
- How to start infants on solid foods
- What to do with picky eating
- Tips on good nutrition
- Primary Care:
- Prenatal and postnatal care
- Well-baby visits
- Inkster Parent Child Coalition:
- Parenting support
- Parenting resources and programs
- Families with children 0-6 years old
- All caregivers welcome – grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.
- This is a drop-in program, no registration needed
Time and Location:
Bright Start ACCESS:
Tuesdays 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm at Access NorWest (785 Keewatin Street)
Snack provided end of program.
Bright Start WESTBROOK:
Thursdays 9:30 am – 11:30 am at Weston Memorial Community Centre (1625 Logan Avenue)
Bright Start GILBERT:
Fridays 9:30 am – 11:30 am at the Gilbert Park Gym (35 Gilbert Avenue)
Supported by Gilbert Park Resource Centre
Find Out More:
Contact Access NorWest at (204) 938-5900
Click Here for the Bright Start poster.
Like us on Facebook at Inkster Parent Child Coalition: IPCC for the most up to date info on Bright Start and IPCC events.