A program for young children and their caregivers including:
- Meet other parents with young children in your neighbourhood
- Meet one-on-one with dietitian, nurses, and counsellors – We’d love to answer your questions!
- Weigh your baby, get breast feeding support, pre/post-natal care, immunizations, or bring your (healthy) child for a check-up with a Physician or Nurse Practitioner
- Learn about the “topic of the day” with guest speakers
- Bus tickets and door prizes!
- $2 meal bags available for purchase
No Registration Needed! For more information, call Access NorWest at 204-938-5900
Bright Start ACCESS:
Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:30pm at Access NorWest (785 Keewatin Street)
Bright Start WESTBROOK:
Thursdays 9:30am – 11:30am at Weston Community Centre (1625 Logan Avenue)