InSight Mentor Program
Our InSight Mentorship program offers support for pregnant women and new mothers with substance use issues.
InSight helps women access housing, transportation, prenatal care, parenting support, harm-reduction services, family planning, drug or alcohol treatment and services that address domestic abuse, trauma and violence.
The program provides advocacy for:
- Income and social assistance
- Child custody or care issues
- The criminal justice system
- The healthcare system
We ultimately want to see women in our community find healthy environments, become empowered to achieve their goals, decrease the incidents of FASD and make connections within our community.
Eligibility: This intensive, three-year program is available to women who are:
- Aged 18 or older
- Have substance use issues
- Pregnant (or have recently given birth)
- Are not well connected to community resources
- Services available city wide
Time and Location:
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Find Out More:
For more information for yourself or someone you know please contact the Coordinator at (204) 938-5998.