Primary Health Services
Your well-being is in your hands!
Our healthcare team is here to help all people in the Inkster community take control of their health. This includes everything from physical health, fitness, and nutrition, to housing, personal safety and social wellness. The best part is that we offer support in a non-judgmental and compassionate manner.
We believe clients should be able to get appointments when they need them – within three working days whenever possible.
Our Family Medical Care includes:
- Treatment of minor emergencies and acute illnesses
- Regular complete examinations including Pap tests and blood work
- Reproductive care including pregnancy choice counselling and testing
- Prenatal Care
- Well-baby examinations, immunizations and support with parenting
- Support and follow-up of clients living with any chronic condition (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, depression, asthma and others)
- Diabetes education and support
- Clinical Pharmacist assessments and education
- Lifestyle counselling (dietitian services, mobility and exercise)
- Community mental health social worker
- Flu shot clinics
- Health education
- Counselling services
- Foot care
- Teen Clinics
Eligibility: Our services are available to residents of the Inkster community.
Time and Location: We offer Primary Care Health Services out of the following two locations. Hours are subject to change, please call to verify.
NorWest Co-op Community Health
Access NorWest, 785 Keewatin Street
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
NorWest at Bluebird
100-97 Keewatin Street
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Find Out More:
Contact us at either of the above locations to make an appointment or learn more.