Primary Health Services
Your well-being is in your hands!
Our primary healthcare team is here to help all people in the Inkster community take control of their health. This includes everything from physical health, fitness, and nutrition, to housing, personal safety and social wellness. We offer support in a non-judgmental and compassionate manner. Click here for more information about Client & Families Rights and Responsibilities Resources.
Primary Health Care Services
Our Primary Health Care appointment-based services are available to residents of the Inkster community and include:
- Treatment of minor emergencies and acute illnesses
- Regular complete examinations including Pap tests and blood work
- Reproductive care including pregnancy choice counselling and testing
- Prenatal Care
- Well-baby examinations, immunizations and support with parenting
- Support and follow-up of clients living with any chronic condition (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, depression, asthma and others)
- Diabetes education and support
- Clinical Pharmacist assessments and education
- Lifestyle counselling (dietitian services, mobility and exercise)
- Community mental health social worker
- Flu shot clinics
- Health education
- Counselling services
- Foot care
- Teen Clinics
We have two locations, with the following operating hours:
NorWest Co-op Community Health
Access NorWest, 785 Keewatin Street
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
NorWest at Bluebird
100-97 Keewatin Street
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Find Out More
Hours are subject to change, please call to verify. Contact us at either of the above locations to make an appointment or learn more.
Walk-In Connected Care
We also offer Walk-In Connected Care, which is open to everyone, regardless of where they live, on a first come, first served basis.