SUSPENDED Saving Circle
Suspended due to COVIC-19 pandemic.
Please note we are continuing to accept applications for the fall session.
Apply for Saving Circle. Is there something you or your family need, but it seems like you will never be able to save enough money? This program can support you to improve your financial situation.
How it works?
We will match your $1 with $3. For example, with the minimum deposit of $5 monthly we will match you $15 totally in $20. We will match a maximum of $250, with $750. This equals to a $1000 towards an asset.
- Must complete Money Management Training (10 sessions)
- Must save 4-6 months in a row
- Min $5 deposit | Max of $65 deposit
Eligibility for Saving Circle
- Live in Winnipeg – priority will be given to Inkster residents
- Committed to improving your financial future
- Not be a current or past IDA program participant
- Be at or below the project’s income cut-off (If you are a little over you should apply anyway)
|1 person||$17, 896|
|2 people||$22, 280|
|3 people||27, 390|
|4 people||$33, 255|
|5 people||$37, 718|
|6 people||$42, 539|
7 or more people
Date and Time
Saving Circle Intake March 23rd and 30th (For accepted applicants of Saving Circle)
Money Management Training is on Mondays at Access NorWest
- April 20, 27
- May 4, 11, 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22
Saving Circle Intake August 24th and 31st (For accepted applicants of Saving Circle)
Money Management Training is on Mondays (Location TBA)
- September 14, 21, 28
- October 5, 19, 26
- November 2, 9, 16
Find Out More
Contact Roxanne for information about upcoming sessions: (204) 782-8793
Click Here for a sample brochure with more information on goals and income cut-offs.
Click Here for a sample application form.