Trauma Response Team
NorWest Community Trauma Response Team uses a strength-based approach to support individuals living in Seven Oaks and Inkster who have experienced a crisis or traumatic event.
We can identify, stabilize and improve the psychosocial needs of children and adults exposed to life-threatening events such as:
- Traumatic loss from accidents, suicide, homicide, illness
- School or community violence
- events which trigger long term trauma
To reduce initial distress caused by traumatic events, our team:
- Equips individuals, groups and communities to adaptive functioning using a care continuum
- Empowers and encourages individuals to take an active role in their recovery
- Provides information and referrals that can assist with coping, counseling, ongoing support, etc.
Find Out More:
To learn more about the Community Trauma Response Team, contact us at
email@example.com or 204.794.6515
*The trauma team can provide services outside of the Inkster and Seven Oaks area for a fee.